Colony Sweet Tooth Custom BMX Bike (2022)
Adding a little sugar to your favourite roast, this latte flavoured Colony Sweet Tooth bike is a one-off, custom built right here at Back Bone BMX.
We wanted to give the Alex Hiam signature frame a high-quality, high-class finish with chrome parts, without getting too over the top. We're stoked on the result; the Colony custom bike looks incredible, especially when capped off with anodized red highlights - including red nipples located at the valve, with red stitching on the Colony Blaster seat to tie it all together.
The parts list is a Colony fans' dream, we utilized mostly Colony parts, with some great pieces from BSD to finish it off.
- Frame: Colony Sweet Tooth Frame, 21" top tube
- Forks: Colony Sweet Tooth
- Bars: Colony Sweet Tooth, 9.4" rise
- Stem: Colony Squareback
- Headset: Colony
- Grips: BSD Grime
- Cranks: Colony Venator, 165mm
- Sprocket: Colony Blaster, 28t
- Pedals: Colony Fantastic
- Chain: Cult 410
- Hubs: Colony Wasp front and rear, RHD 9t
- Rims: BSD XLT front and rear
- Tires: BSD Donnasqueak, 2.4" front and rear
- Seat: Colony Blaster
- Seat Post: Colony Pivotal