Alex Hiam's insanely popular Colony Sweet Tooth signature frame is here, with updated stickers, these are the ultimate BMX park frame.
With the Colony Sweet Tooth frame coming in a shorter 18.9" top tube option, as well as an 18" option for 18" wheeled BMX bikes, there's an option for every size rider.
If you want progressive park and street geometry then look no further. Alex was chasing a taller stand over height on the longer Sweet Tooth frames to work better with his height, so you'll notice two different stand over heights.
Also integrated chain tensioners keep your wheel in place.GEOMETRY
- 20.4", 20.7” & 21.0” top tube lengths
- 13.25” chainstay length
- 75.2º Head tube angle
- 71º Seat tube angle
- 11.5″ BB Height
- Stand over height (19.8" and 20.4" tt): 7.5″ (centre of BB shell to centre of TT)
- Stand over height (20.7" and 21" tt): 8.5″ (centre of BB shell to centre of TT)
- Weight: 20.7″ version 2.37kg / 5.22 lbs
- Full CrMo Frame with Heat treated head tube, BB shell & dropouts
- Longer length 117.5mm head tube means less spacers under your stem
- 6mm thick dropouts with built in chain tensioners
- Tapered down tube, top tube & rear stays
- External Gusset on tapered DT tubing
- Wide rear end for fatter 2.4″ tyres
- Built-in seat clamp with replaceable nut & bolt
- Removable brake mounts & hardware
- Unique & exclusive invest cast removable Colony brake cable tabs
- Note: Colony do not recommend or warrant the use of lower dual cable systems on our frames. Use only two into one cable systems.