The new Colony Wasp race hub is epic! The Colony Wasp hub was made to be a fast engaging BMX cassette hub, now you can ride the Wasp hub as a BMX racing hub. A 10mm 7075-t6 alloy female axle with an alloy driver lightens up the hub significantly.
Fitted with a drilled out 16t cog, the Colony Wasp race cassette hub accepts any shimano style cogs.
This hub would also be a good choice for those who are running freestyle frames with 10mm dropouts like the S&M Credence CCR frame, or want to run a bigger gearing.
- 6061-t6 alloy hub shell
- 7075-t6 alloy female axle
- 10mm hardened CrMo allen head bolts with 8mm head.
- High performance sealed bearings
- Direct engagement shimano fitment 7075-t6 alloy driver for superior acceleration
- RHD only
- 36 hole only
- Weight: 355 grams
- Peg use is not recommended