Cult come out swinging with the Cult Access bike; an awesome looking entry level BMX for those who are younger, or shorter, looking to get into BMX.
Great geometry and parts make the Cult Access BMX a rad choice. An all black finish makes this a bike that stands the test of time; perfect to access the world of BMX with both wheels on the ground!
- Sealed bearing headset and BB
- 25/9 gearing
- Cult x Vans waffle tires
- Cult x ODI Vans grips
- Top Tube: 20"
- Head Angle: 75°
- Seat Angle: 71°
- Chainstay: 13.65"
- BB Height: 11.8"
- CULT frame, integrated head tube, welded brake mounts, 1020 Hi-Tensile steel
- CULT forks, 1020 hi-tensile steel
- CULT bars, 1020 hi-tensile steel, 9" rise
- CULT x Vans Grips
- Top Load Stem, 52mm reach
- Integrated Headset
- CULT Nylon Pedals
- 3 piece 170mm cranks
- Sealed Mid Bottom Bracket
- CULT 410 Chain
- 9T Cassette Hub, Semi-sealed bearing, 36h, 14mm male axle
- Alloy Front Hub, loose ball, 10mm male axle, 36h
- Single wall rims, 36h
- 990 U-brake
- Alloy U-brake Lever
- 25t Member style Sprocket, steel
- 1 piece Padded Seat w/ CULT logo
- CULT x Vans tires, 2.40
- 990 U-Brake