The Cult Control 2019 BMX bike is a tough BMX stacked with great aftermarket parts and solid geometry for a dialled ride. Sealed bearings throughout, with Chromoly tubing featured in the frame and 4-piece handlebars and a double wall rear rim are just some of the features the Cult Control bike boasts.
- Top Tube: 20.75"
- Head Angle: 75°
- Seat Angle: 71°
- Chainstay: 13.65"
- BB Height: 11.8"
- CULT frame, CRMO front triangle, integrated head tube, removable brake mounts, integrated seat clamp
- CULT forks, CRMO steerer, 1020 hi-tensile steel legs
- CULT 4 piece bars, 4130 CRMO, 9" rise
- CULT x ODI Sean Ricany Signature Grips
- Cult Salvation V3 Top Load Stem, 52mm reach
- Integrated Headset
- CULT Nylon Pedals
- 3 piece 170mm Cranks, tubular CRMO, heat treated
- Sealed Mid Bottom Bracket
- CULT 410 Chain
- 9T Cassette Hub, Sealed bearing, 36h, 14mm male axle
- Alloy Front Hub, Sealed bearing, 10mm male axle, 36h
- Single Wall Front Rim, 36h
- Double Wall Rear Rim, 36h
- 990 U-brake
- Alloy U-brake Lever
- 25t Member style Sprocket
- Cult Padded Pivotal Seat w/ CULT logo
- Cult Pivotal Seat Post
- 2.40 Cult Dehart Tires