Oohhweee! This Cult Control BMX has one of my favourite finishes. Trans brown with black parts just looks so good.
But it just just about looks!
The Cult Control is stacked with great aftermarket parts and solid geometry for a dialled ride.
Sealed bearings throughout, with Chromoly tubing featured in the frame and a double wall rear rim are just some of the features the Cult Control 2020 BMX bike boasts.
- Chromoly front end frame
- Chromoly 9" rise 4-piece bars
- Cult x Vans grips and tires
- Sealed bearings throughout
- Top Tube: 20.75"
- Head Angle: 75°
- Seat Angle: 71°
- Chainstay: 13.65"
- BB Height: 11.8"
- CULT frame, CRMO front triangle, integrated head tube, removable brake mounts, integrated seat clamp
- CULT forks, CRMO steerer tube, 1020 hi-tensile steel legs
- CULT 4 piece bars, 4130 CRMO, 9" rise
- CULT x ODI Vans Grips
- Cult Salvation V3 Top Load Stem, 52mm reach
- Integrated Headset
- CULT Nylon Pedals
- 3 piece 170mm Cranks, tubular CRMO, heat treated
- Sealed Mid Bottom Bracket
- CULT 410 Chain
- 9T Cassette Hub, Sealed bearing, 36h, 14mm male axle
- Alloy Front Hub, Sealed bearing, 10mm male axle, 36h
- CULT Match single wall front rim, 36h
- CULT Match double wall rear rim, 36h
- 990 U-brake
- Alloy U-brake Lever
- 25t Member style Sprocket
- CULT Padded Pivotal Seat w/ CULT logo
- CULT Pivotal Seat Post
- 2.40 CULT x Vans Tires