The fast and loose BMX badass that is Corey Walsh now has his own colourway of the epic Cult Hawk frame, with a slight tweak of head tube angle, making it a mellower 74.5° to accommodate to Corey's high speed taste.
We know that Corey Walsh can shred, this is the frame he does it on.
Made from revised 100% cult classic tubing for increased strength.
The Cult Hawk Walsh frame is available in olive green.
- Top and down tube gussets
- FTW logo embossed down tube gusset
- Integrated headtube
- Externally machined mid BB shell
- Investment cast seatpost clamp and seatstay bridge
- Tapered seatstays with removable brake mounts
- Massive “vintage style” s-bend chainstays with room for 2.40” tires
- 5mm thick heat-treated, investment cast dropouts with 14mm slots
- 74.5° head tube angle
- 71° sea tube angle
- 13.5 - 13.8” chainstay length
- 11.7” BB height
- 8.85" stand over height