The latest incarnation of the Cult DAK frame in an awesome Verdigris Patina colour to mimic that cool weathered look you see on old copper or brass.
Dakota Roche's signature beast of a frame is ready for some burly riding. If you know Dakota Roche, his riding is fast, gnarly, and progressive.
The Cult Dak frame is built for just that.
A short rear end, invest cast dropouts and seatstay bridge bring, with a tall stand over make this bike feel good under foot for serious street riding. Dakota Roche approved and even features graphics drawn by Dakota himself.
- 21" Toptube length
- 13.25" Chainstay
- Headtube 75.5°
- Seattube 71°
- BB 11.6"
- Standover 9.25"
- Cult classic 4130 chromoly tubing
- Integrated Headtube
- Mid BB
- Single bend chainstays & seatstays
- Embossed external HT & DT Gussets
- Removable Seatstay Brakemounts (not included)
- Integrated seatclamp
- Invest cast logo seatstay bridge
- Invest cast 5mm thick dropouts with 14mm slots
- Wide rear triangle for increased tyre clearance