- Full chromoly frame, fork and handlebar
- Cult x Vans grips and tires
- Removable brake mounts on frame (pictured brakeless)
- Cult Match double wall rims
If you want to be rolling on a bike that feels like a custom street BMX right out of the box, the Cult Devotion bike is a serious contender.
The Cult Devotion 2021 bike is stacked with full chromoly tubing throughout, Cult aftermarket parts, and sealed bearing, double walled wheels, the Cult Devotion is ready for war on the streets.
One last thing to note - the colour is 'Grey', but is certainly one of the sickest grey bikes we've ever seen at the shop.. It's making us want to spray paint our own rides!
NOTE: The Cult Devotion is pictured without brakes but comes with brakes assembled as standard.
- Top tube length: 21"
- Head tube angle: 75°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay length: 13.65"
- BB height: 11.8"
- CULT frame, 100% 4130 CRMO tubing, integrated head tube, removable brake mounts, integrated seat clamp
- CULT forks, 100% 4130 CRMO
- CULT 4 piece bars, 4130 CRMO, 9" rise
- CULT Heavens Gate grips
- CULT Salvation V3 Top Load Stem, 52mm reach
- Integrated Headset
- CULT Nylon Pedals
- 3 piece 175mm Cranks, tubular CRMO, heat treated
- Sealed Mid Bottom Bracket
- CULT 510 Chain
- 9T Cassette Hub, Sealed bearing, 36h, 14mm male axle
- Alloy Front Hub, Sealed bearing, 10mm female axle, 36h
- CULT Match Double Wall Front Rim, 36h
- CULT Match Double Wall Rear Rim, 36h
- 990 U-brake (not pictured but assembled as standard)
- Alloy U-brake Lever (not pictured but assembled as standard)
- 25t CULT Member alloy Sprocket
- CULT Padded Pivotal Seat w/ CULT logo
- CULT Pivotal Seat Post
- 2.40" CULT x Vans Tires