A new model from the Cult Crew for 2019, the Cult Gateway BMX bike features a bunch of hot fire parts on a mid length sized frame. Sealed bearings throughout with a Chromoly front end frame gives a rider a stronger bike to trust when they are getting into the realm of freestyle BMX.
The Cult Gateway 2019 BMX bike features some cool aftermarket Vans collaboration rubber with the grips and tires.
- Top Tube: 20.5"
- Head Angle: 75°
- Seat Angle: 71°
- Chainstay: 13.65"
- BB Height: 11.8"
- CULT frame, CRMO front triangle, integrated head tube, welded brake mounts, integrated seat clamp
- CULT forks, 1020 hi-tensile steel
- CULT bars, 1020 hi-tensile steel, 9" rise
- CULT x Vans Grips
- Top Load Stem, 52mm reach
- Integrated Headset
- CULT Nylon Pedals
- 3 piece 170mm Cranks, tubular CRMO
- Sealed Mid Bottom Bracket
- CULT 410 Chain
- 9T Cassette Hub, Sealed bearing, 36h, 14mm male axle
- Alloy Front Hub, Sealed bearing, 10mm male axle, 36h
- Single wall rims, 36h
- 990 U-brake
- Alloy U-brake Lever
- 25t Member style Sprocket, steel
- 1 piece Padded Seat w/ CULT logo
- 2.40 Cult Vans Waffle Tires