The Cult Gateway BMX bike features a bunch of hot fire parts on a mid length sized frame. The gloss black Gateway even comes rolling on the grey camo Cult x Vans tires which are 10/10 popular.
Trust the Cult Gateway! With sealed bearings throughout and a Chromoly front end frame means you have a stronger bike while freestylin'.
- Chromoly front end frame
- CULT x Vans collab tires and grips
- Sealed bearings throughout
- 9" rise bars
- Top Tube: 20.5"
- Head Angle: 75°
- Seat Angle: 71°
- Chainstay: 13.65"
- BB Height: 11.8"
- CULT frame, CRMO front triangle, integrated head tube, welded brake mounts, integrated seat clamp
- CULT forks, 1020 hi-tensile steel with CRMO steerer
- CULT bars, 1020 hi-tensile steel, 9" rise
- CULT x ODI Vans Grips
- Top Load Stem, 52mm reach
- Integrated Headset
- CULT Nylon Pedals
- 3 piece 170mm Cranks, tubular CRMO
- Sealed Mid Bottom Bracket
- CULT 410 Chain
- 9T Cassette Hub, Sealed bearing, 36h, 14mm male axle
- Alloy Front Hub, Sealed bearing, 10mm male axle, 36h
- CULT Match single wall rims, 36h
- 990 U-brake
- Alloy U-brake Lever
- 25t Member style Sprocket, steel
- 1 piece Padded Seat w/ CULT logo
- 2.40 Cult Vans Waffle Tires