- Lightweight alloy frame is easier to jump
- Shorter 127mm cranks suit a smaller rider
- Sealed bearings in frame for longevity
- Cult x Vans tires
The Cult Juvenile 16" features a lightweight alloy frame, which is what sets this bike apart from other 16 inch BMX bikes - as well as very short chromoly 3-piece cranks. This makes the Juvenile 16" a great bike for a small rider.
You'll see the difference in riding ability once your young BMXer is the Cult Juvenile 16.. Other BMX bikes for kids don't feature parts that are suited to smaller riders that want to seriously ride freestyle BMX.
- Head tube angle: 75º
- Top tube length: 16.5"
- Seat tube angle: 71º
- BB height: 9.8"
- Chainstay length: 11"
- Lightweight 6061 Aluminium Frame
- 1020 Hi-Ten Forks with CRMO steerer
- Integrated Headset
- 1020 Hi-Ten Handlebar, 8" rise
- Mini CULT Dehart Grips
- Top Load Stem, 40mm reach
- CRMO 3 piece 127mm Cranks
- Sealed Mid Bottom Bracket
- CULT 410 Chain
- CULT Member style sprocket, 25t, steel
- 9T Cassette Hub, sealed driver, 10mm axle
- Alloy front hub, loose ball bearing, 10mm axle
- CULT seat, railed
- Cult Railed seat post, alloy
- 16" Cult Match single wall rims, 20 hole
- 25T Member style sprocket
- Padded Seat w/ CULT logo
- 16 x 2.3" Cult x Vans Tires
- 990 U-Brake
- Alloy brake lever