The Cult Juvenile 18 inch BMX is next level. There aren't many 18 inch BMX bikes that cater to smaller riders that still want a lightweight feel, like that of a smaller bike that they are most likely upgrading from.
The Cult Juvenile 18" features a lightweight alloy frame and handlebar, as well as a light 20 hole wheelset.
The Cult Juvenile 18" BMX bike is finished in a sick gloss black/matte black patina colour, with chrome bars and black parts.
- Lightweight 6061 Aluminium Frame
- 1020 Hi-Ten Forks
- Integrated Headset
- 6061 Aluminium Handlebar, 8" rise
- Mini CULT Dehart Grips
- Top Load Stem, 40mm reach
- CRMO 3 piece 127mm Cranks
- Sealed Mid Bottom Bracket
- CULT 410 Chain
- CULT Member style sprocket, 25t, steel
- 9T Cassette Hub, sealed bearing, 10mm axle
- Alloy front hub, loose ball bearing, 10mm axle
- CULT padded combo seat
- Cult seat post, alloy
- 18" single wall rims, 20 hole
- 25T Member style sprocket
- Padded Seat w/ CULT logo
- 18 x 2.3" Black Dehart Slick Tires
- 990 U-Brake
- Alloy brake lever