- Suited for a rider from 7 - 12 years old
- Lightweight alloy frame
- 20h lightweight wheels with rear cassette hub
- Cult x Vans tires
- Size appropriate parts like 140mm cranks and 40mm stem
The Cult Juvenile 18 inch BMX has been dominating the 18" BMX bike category since its inception.
With a lightweight alloy frame and 20 hole wheelset, the 18" Juvenile is ready for action and sized perfectly for a young rider.
In its looks, as well as performance, the Cult Juvenile 18 2021 bike doesn't slip in either department.
- Top tube length: 18"
- Head tube angle: 75º
- Seat tube angle: 71º
- BB Height: 10.8"
- Chainstay length: 12"
- Lightweight 6061 Aluminium Frame
- 1020 Hi-Ten Forks with CRMO steerer
- Integrated Headset
- 1020 Hi-Ten Handlebar, 8" rise
- Mini CULT Dehart Grips
- Top Load Stem, 40mm reach
- CRMO 3 piece 140mm Cranks
- CULT Nylon pedals
- Sealed Mid Bottom Bracket
- CULT 410 Chain
- CULT Member style sprocket, 25t, steel
- 9T Cassette Hub, sealed bearing driver, 10mm axle
- Alloy front hub, loose ball bearing, 10mm axle
- CULT Match single wall rims, 20 hole
- CULT padded combo seat
- CULT seat post, alloy
- CULT x Vans tires, 2.30"
- 25T Member style sprocket
- Padded Seat w/ CULT logo
- 990 U-Brake
- Alloy brake lever