Benn Pigot, what a man. Benn has been riding for the shop since the beginning, we can't express how much he has been an integral part of Back Bone and what we are about, since day one.
We are beyond stoked to see Benn get his very own signature frame with Cult BMX, something that he's been working on for a while.
The Cult Pigot frame has got the geometry that's made for effortless roasting, just like you'd expect. A few cool tweaks like the 70° seat tube angle means the seat is kicked back, for even more room with things like turndowns and tables.
Finished in Benn's all time favourite frame colour, gloss burgundy, the Cult Pigot frame is Australian for badass.
- Made from 100% cult classic tubing for increased strength
- Top and down tube gussets
- Integrated headtube and externally machined mid BB shell
- Investment cast seat post clamp and seatstay bridge
- Tapered seatstays with room for 2.40” tires
- S-bend chainstays with removable brake mounts
- Investment cast heat-treated dropouts
- 74.5° Head tube angle
- 70° Seat tube angle
- 13.9" -14.2" Chainstay length
- 11.4” BB height
- 9.15" Stand over height