Cult's Too Short frame is a whippy street riding frame that will have you spinning hard 3's out of peg grinds in no time, thanks to it's responsive geometry - with the shortest back end you'll find on any Cult BMX frame.
The Cult 2 Short frame is in high demand always, so don't delay!
- BRAKELESS FRAME
- 100% Cult classic tubing for strength
- Top and down tube gussets
- Integrated head tube
- Externally machined mid BB shell
- Investment cast seat post clamp and seatstay bridge
- Investment cast, heat-treated dropouts
- Investment cast chainstays with room for 2.40” tires easily
- 20.75"/21" Top tube lengths
- 75.5° Head tube angle
- 70° Seat Tube angle
- 12.5” - 12.8” Chainstay length
- 11.65” BB height
- 8.65" Stand over height