Colony Sweet Tooth Pro BMX bike key features:
- 21.25" top tube Cult Walsh frame
- Cult Crew 9.35" bars
- Colony Pintour double wall rims with Cult Fast And Loose tires
- Colony Wasp hubset
- Built for speed!
Above: Corey Walsh, ACT Jam 2019 winner and full blown legend!
If riding fast and cutting loose is your thing, then we have the rig for you. If you know Corey Walsh, then you know that he can ride anything, super fast and insanely dialled. We had to take one of his Cult Walsh frames and build it up as a custom bike, using parts that Corey would use himself.
You couldn't find a more badass looking custom BMX than this Cult Walsh bike - especially if riding bowls is your thing!
HEAD ANGLE: 74.5°
SEAT ANGLE: 71°
TOP TUBE: 21.25"
CHAINSTAY: 13.8" - 14.1"
BB HEIGHT: 11.5"
- Cult Walsh frame
- Colony Sweet Tooth forks, Full Heat Treated CRMO
- Integrated headset
- Odyssey Raft BROC stem, 50mm reach
- Cult Crew bars, 9.35"
- Cult Heavens Gate grips
- Colony Endeavour Alloy 25t sprocket
- Colony CRMO Tubular 48 spline cranks, 19mm spindle
- Sealed Mid 19mm BB
- Cult 410 chain
- Cult DAK PC pedals
- Colony Pintour Double Wall 6000 Series rims, alloy 36h
- Cult Fast and Loose tires
- Colony Wasp Alloy female axle front hub, sealed bearing, 36h
- Colony Wasp Alloy cassette hub 14mm male axle, sealed bearing with 9t driver, 36h
- Cult x Vans Old Skool Pro Pivotal seat
- Cult Pivotal seat
- Cult Pivotal seat post