Jason Watts has been riding for Back Bone BMX for 5 years now and we are so stoked to see him on his signature colourway Cult Walsh frame, in a very fitting Queensland Maroon colour!
Jason Watts is without a doubt, one of the hardest working BMX riders out there. He builds some of the best ramps the BMX world has ever seen - and then he rides from sunrise to sunset.
If you're a fan of the epic riding, hard working Australian BMX legend that is Jason Watts, then this is the frame for you.
- Made from 100% cult classic tubing for increased strength
- Top and down tube gussets
- Integrated headtube and externally machined mid BB shell
- Investment cast seat post clamp and seatstay bridge
- Tapered seatstays with room for 2.40” tires
- S-bend chainstays with removable brake mounts
- Investment cast heat-treated dropouts
- 74.5° Head tube angle
- 71° Seat tube angle
- 13.8" -14.1" Chainstay length
- 11.5” BB height
- 9" Stand over height