The Dennis Enarson signature Demolition Rig cranks are tough, tough enough for Dennis Enarson to run the same pair of Rig cranks for over a year. That seems to be enough reason to want to get on them yourself! For those guys that need a crank that's going to withstand the abuse of drops and other hard landings, the Demolition Rig crank is the crank for you!
- Heat Treated CRMO arms with built in ridge face for added strength and stiffness
- Forged 24 mm X 48T splined boss that sites flush to prevent ankle scarring
- 24 mm X 48T splined heat treated CRMO spindle
- CRMO spindle bolts with 3/8" ratchet and 6 mm allen keyed by CNC'd
- 24 mm Mid BB bearings, cones and watchers included with each set
- 170mm crank arm length
- Weight: 895 grams / 1.98lb