This is a ripping issue of DIG. The chaos of the year 2020 left no stone unturned, but it wasn't all bad. BMX prospered in parts, and the 2020 issue of DIG BMX mag is a shining example of that. Stacked to the brim with epic articles featuring plenty of trails, bowls and streets, DIG 2020 is worth the coin.
- 180 pages
- Oversized XL format
- High quality paper stock
- On The Cover: A shitshow of a year summed up in one image. Sebastian 'Seabass' Fowler. Los Angeles, October 2020.
- 013: The DIG Awards - Rider of the Year. Video Part of the Year. Video of the Year. Crew of the Year.
- 028: Honor Role - 23 of the most influential black BMX riders of all time.
- 050: The DIG Photo Contest 2020 - The winners are announced of our fist ever annual photo contest. We were blown away by the response to this one!
- 064: BSD's Grime Safari - Reed Stark and Denim Cox on an eight week cross country mission with our man Wes McGrath.
- 080: etnies 'Forward' Where are they Now? - Looking back at a classic almost two decades on and catching up with (almost) everyone involved.
- 092: Fast & Loose - The Last Word.
- 106: Postcode London - Are we allowed out yet? Venturing back onto the UK streets.
- 114: AM PM NYC - In New York, everything is street riding.
- 126: Get To Work - Tom Beckman hosts a conversation about D.I.Y. frame building with the new torch bearers - John Corts (Work) and Ben Smith (Whthous).
- 134: Every Cloud - Rob Dolecki explores the US North East's Covid trails boom.
- 152: 2020 In Photos - 28 photos and the stories behind them.