- Street influenced build
- High end, aftermarket Division Balata frame
- Division freecoaster rear hub
- Division aftermarket forks and bars with post weld heat-treatment
- Division ACG stem and pegs with four hub guards
- No brake mounts on frame
I say you will not find a more street ready bike for a price this good. The Division Balata BMX bike gives you seriously high end parts for a fraction of the cost of putting it together yourself.
The Division Balata bike comes with four pegs and four hub guards as standard, with a freecoaster, so your fakie tricks will be on point.
Note: The Division Balata is a brakeless model bike, however does come with a caliper brake.
- HEAD ANGLE: 75.5°
- SEAT ANGLE: 70°
- TOP TUBE: 21"
- CHAINSTAY: 13.1"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.5"
- STANDOVER: 9"
- Division Balata Full CRMO frame, MID BB, integrated headset (caliper brakes supplied)
- Division Balata Full CRMO forks, post weld heat-treated, One piece CNC steer tube, tapered fork legs
- Division Balata 9.5" rise, 29.5" wide Full CRMO heat-treated handlebars
- Division Sierra grips
- Integrated headset
- Division ACG CNC top load stem
- Division 25T alloy
- Division 3pc CRMO Tubular 48 spline cranks, 170mm
- Sealed Mid 19mm BB
- KMC Z510 chain
- Colony Fantastic plastic pedals
- Division ACG alloy double wall 36h rims
- 20" x 2.4" tires
- Black steel spokes
- Division Female axle front hub, 36h, sealed bearing
- 2 x Alloy front hub guards
- Division Freecoaster, proven KHE internals, 36 hole, 14mm axle, fully sealed bearing w/9t driver
- 2 x Division CRMO multi side rear hub guards
- 4 x Division Dynamic Alloy/Plastic sleeve pegs
- Division Myra Fat Seat/Post Combo
- Weight: 12.7kg (with pegs)