The Division Brookside just got upgraded for 2018. Even though the Brookside is Division's 'entry' level bike, it now boasts a full Chromoly frame and handlebar! Built tought for the next generation street assassin. Sealed bearings in the rear hub and BB, street geometry and four pegs, the Brookside is ready to tear up the streets.
- Full street build complete
- Full CRMO frame
- Division aftermarket parts
- 4 x pegs (not pictured) with rear hub guard
- 8.5" CRMO bars
- HEAD ANGLE: 75.5°
- SEAT ANGLE: 70°
- TOP TUBE: 20.25"
- CHAINSTAY: 13.1"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.5"
- STANDOVER: 9"
- Division Brookside Frame, full CRMO, Mid BB, Integrated Headset
- Division Forks, Tapered legs with CRMO steer tube
- Division CRMO Handlebars, 8.5" rise 28" wide
- Division Sierra Grips
- Integrated headset
- Division Forged Alloy Top Load Stem
- Division 25t Sprocket
- Division 3pc CRMO Tubular 8 spline cranks, 170mm
- Sealed Mid 19mm BB
- KMC Chain
- Colony Fantastic Plastic Pedals
- Alloy Single Wall 36h Rims
- Steel Belted tires, 20" x 2.4"
- Alloy front hub, 10mm axle, 36 hole, loose ball
- Alloy Cassette hub, 36 hole, 14mm axle, fully sealed bearing w/9t driver
- Division CRMO Multi Side Hub Guard
- Steel x 4 (not pictured)
- Division Optic Fat Seat/Post Combo
- Weight: 11.0kg / 24.25lb