DIVISION BROOKSIDE 2021 BMX BIKE KEY FEATURES:
- Full sealed bearings throughout for less maintenance and peace of mind
- Double walled rims hold stronger for longer
- Mid length 20.5" top tube suits a lot of riders
- 9" rise bars
The Division Brookside BMX bike is the ultimate entry level BMX bike.
Even though it sits in the 'entry' level bike category, the Division Brookside still features sealed bearings throughout the frame, cranks and wheels; meaning less worry about having to maintain things coming loose.
Add to that double walled rims front and back, with a mid length top tube to suit a big variety of rider sizes, and you've got a great entry level bike that's ready to shred.
- HEAD ANGLE: 75°
- SEAT ANGLE: 71°
- TOP TUBE: 20.5"
- CHAINSTAY: 13.25"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.5"
- Division Brookside Frame, Hi-Ten steel, Mid BB, Integrated Headset
- Division Forks, Tapered legs, Hi-Ten steel
- Division Brookside Handlebars, 9" rise, 28.5" wide, Hi-Ten steel
- Division Sierra Grips
- Integrated headset
- Division Forged Alloy Top Load Stem
- Division 25t Sprocket
- Division 3pc CRMO Tubular 8 spline cranks, 170mm
- Sealed Mid 19mm BB
- KMC Chain
- Wellgo Plastic Pedals
- Alloy Double Wall 36h Rims
- Family 2610 tires, 20" x 2.4"
- Alloy front hub, 10mm axle, 36 hole, sealed bearing
- Alloy Cassette hub, 36 hole, 14mm axle, fully sealed bearing w/9t driver
- Division Seat/Post Combo
- Weight: 13.0kg / 28.66lb