The Division Fortiz BMX bike is at home on the streets, but will hold tough in any situation.
The Division Fortiz BMX is easily one of the highest value for money BMX bikes around - it's amazing parts and build up means it's ready for action.
With a full chromoly frame, forks and handlebars as well as a bunch of aftermarket Division parts, removable brake mounts and 4 x pegs, The Division Fortiz is a top notch street BMX bike.
- Street influenced build
- Full CRMO frame/fork/bars
- Division Tactical hubset
- 9.5" CRMO bars
- Removable brake mounts
- HEAD ANGLE: 75.5°
- SEAT ANGLE: 70°
- TOP TUBE: 20.75"
- CHAINSTAY: 13.1"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.5"
- STANDOVER: 9"
- Division Fortiz Frame, Full CRMO, Mid BB, Integrated Headset
- Division Forks, Tapered legs, Full CRMO
- Division CRMO Handlebars, 9.5" rise 29.5" wide
- Division Sierra Grips
- Integrated headset
- Division Forged Alloy Top Load Stem
- Division 25t Sprocket
- Division 3pc CRMO Tubular Tapered 8 spline cranks, 170mm
- Sealed Mid 19mm BB
- KMC Z510 Chain
- Colony Fantastic Plastic Pedals
- Alloy Double Wall 36h Rims
- 20" x 2.4" tires
- Division Tactical front hub, 10mm female axle, 36h, sealed bearing
- Division Tactical Cassette hub, 36h, 14mm axle, fully sealed bearing w/9t driver
- Division CRMO Multi Side Rear Hub Guard
- Alloy front hub guards x 2
- Alloy pegs with plastic sleeves x 4 (not pictured)
- 990 brakes (assembled)
- Division Optic Seat/Post Combo
- Weight: 10.9kg / 24.03lb