DIVISION REARK 2021 BMX BIKE KEY FEATURES:
- Sealed bearing hubset for less maintenance and peace of mind
- Sealed mid BB with tubular 3-piece cranks
- Short 19.5" top tube suits a rider between 130 - 155cm tall
- Lower 8" rise bars with short stem accommodates a smaller rider
When riders are young, that's often when they are the most rough on bikes. But it's also the time when you don't want to drop a huge amount of money on potentially their first bike. There's also the added problem of getting a bike that a young rider can throw around, but still grow into.
This all made choosing the right BMX bike a problem - until now. The Division Reark is shorter than most, with strong sealed bearings through the wheels and crankset - all while coming in at well under $500.
Incredible value for money, the Division Reark BMX bike is a no-brainer.
- HEAD ANGLE: 75°
- SEAT ANGLE: 71°
- TOP TUBE: 19.5"
- CHAINSTAY: 13.25"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.5"
- Division Reark Frame, Hi-Ten steel, Mid BB, Integrated Headset
- Division Forks, Tapered legs, Hi-Ten steel
- Division Reark Handlebars, 8" rise, 27" wide, Hi-Ten steel
- Division Sierra Grips
- Integrated headset
- Division Forged Alloy Top Load Stem
- Division 25t Sprocket
- Division 3pc CRMO Tubular 8 spline cranks, 170mm
- Sealed Mid 19mm BB
- KMC Chain
- Wellgo Plastic Pedals
- Alloy Single Wall 36h Rims
- Family 2610 tires, 20" x 2.4"
- Alloy front hub, 10mm axle, 36 hole, sealed bearing
- Alloy Cassette hub, 36 hole, 14mm axle, fully sealed bearing w/9t driver
- Division Seat/Post Combo
- Weight: 13.0kg / 28.66lb