The Division Spurwood is Division's pinnacle BMX bike. Amazing!
Featuring full chromoly tubing throughout, the Division Spurwood BMX bike is built around some of Division's amazing aftermarket parts like their Tactical hubset and ACG stem.
As well as that, the Division Spurwood comes with four pegs and four hub guards as standard, with a freecoaster, so your fakie tricks will be on point.
Finished in an always rad gloss black, the Division Spurwood leaves nothing to do but hit the streets.
- Street influenced build
- Full CRMO frame/fork/bars
- Division Tactical hub with freecoaster rear hub
- Division aftermarket stem and pegs with four hub guards
- No brake mounts on frame
- HEAD ANGLE: 75.5°
- SEAT ANGLE: 70°
- TOP TUBE: 21"
- CHAINSTAY: 13.1"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.5"
- STANDOVER: 9"
- Division Spurwood Full CRMO frame, MID BB, integrated headset
- Division Full CRMO forks, One piece CNC steer tube, tapered fork legs
- Division 9.5" rise, 29.5" wide Full CRMO handlebars
- Division Sierra grips
- Integrated headset
- Division Terminal CNC top load stem
- Division 25T alloy
- Division 3pc CRMO Tubular 48 spline cranks, 170mm
- Sealed Mid 19mm BB
- KMC Z510 chain
- Colony Fantastic plastic pedals
- Alloy Double Wall 36h rims
- 20" x 2.4" tires
- Black steel spokes
- Division Tactical Female axle front hub, 36h, sealed bearing
- 2 x Alloy front hub guards
- Division Freecoaster, proven KHE internals, 36 hole, 14mm axle, fully sealed bearing w/9t driver
- 2 x Division CRMO multi side rear hub guards
- 4 x Division Dynamic Alloy/Plastic sleeve pegs
- Division Optic Fat Seat/Post Combo
- Weight: 12.7kg (with pegs)