- Short 20" top tube on 20 inch wheels is great for a young rider 9 - 12 years old
- Sealed bearing BB, and front hub keeps maintenance down
- Incredible value for money
- Sealed 3-piece Chromoly cranks for strength
The rad little DK Aura 18" BMX bike is here and it's a rad BMX bike for kids that aren't quite big enough for the 20" wheels. With size appropriate parts throughout, as well as dependable sealed bearing, 3-piece cranks, the DK Aura 2021 model is an awesome choice - at a great price!
- Head Tube: 74.5"
- Seat Tube: 72"
- Top Tube: 20"
- Chainstay: 13.75"
- FRAME: Hi Ten Steel, MID BB
- FORK: Chromoly Steer tube w/ built in race, tapered legs
- HANDLEBAR: Hi Ten Steel, 8.8" rise
- GRIPS: DK Proxy grips
- STEM: Wise alloy top load, 40mm reach
- HEADSET: 1-1/8” threadless press-in
- BRAKE LEVER: WISE Alloy
- REAR BRAKE: WISE Alloy U Brake
- CRANK: Wise 3pc Tubular 170mm Cro-mo w/pinch bolt
- BB: Sealed MID 19mm
- PEDALS: DK Blender PC Platform
- SPROCKET: DK 25T
- DRIVER: 1pc Cassette
- CHAIN: KMC Z-510 Silver
- FRONT RIM: Alloy Singlewall 36H
- REAR RIM: Alloy Singlewall 36H
- FRONT HUB: Alloy sealed bearing, 3/8" axle
- REAR HUB: Alloy semi-sealed cassette, 9t driver, 14mm axle
- SPOKES: 14G Black
- SEAT: DK 1pc padded seat/post combo
- SEATPOST: 25.4 Alloy
- TIRES: Innova, 20 x 2.3"
- ACCESSORIES: 3D H/T Badge
- Weight: 11.97kg / 26.4lb