DK PROFESSIONAL X CRUISER KEY FEATURES:
- DK Professional aftermarket frame with hydro-formed alloy tubing
- Tapered headset for stiffness coupled with BOX X5 carbon forks
- DUO Brand rear cassette with 120 points of engagement
- Promax brake setup
- Maxxis DTH tires
The DK Professional-X Cruiser is what you can expect from the leaders in BMX racing. This is truly a BMX cruiser that you don't have to worry about upgrading, as it's stacked with features that would normally cost you well over the DK Professional-X price tag if done separately.
With high-end, aftermarket parts from BOX, Promax and DUO Brand, the weight is brought down significantly and the stiffness out of the gate and around the track is at its peak.
A cruiser that needs no hesitation - this is the best 24" race BMX bike you'll find for your hard earned.
- HEAD ANGLE: 73˚
- SEAT ANGLE: 72˚
- TOP TUBE: 21.75"
- CHAINSTAY: 15.25"
PLEASE NOTE: Recommended for BMX Racing only.
SIZING: To suit riders 172cm and taller.
- FRAME: DK Professional-X hydroformed 6061 aluminium frame with tapered head tube and internal cable routing
- FORK: BOX X⁵ carbon with 20mm thru-axle
- HANDLEBAR: 6.6” rise, 100% chromoly
- GRIPS: DK Tsuka lock-on with press-in bar plugs
- STEM: DK forged alloy top load, 50mm reach
- HEADSET: DUO Brand, sealed integrated, tapered
- BRAKE: Promax V-Point with airflow pads
- LEVER: Promax V-Point with grip lock
- CRANKS: Forged alloy 2-piece, 175mm
- BB: 24mm European external (outboard)
- SPROCKET: 40-tooth, alloy, 4-bolt chainring
- CHAIN: Taya TB980 3/32”
- PEDALS: DUO Brand Resilite platform
- RIMS: DUO Brand R2, double wall, 36-hole, front and rear specific design
- FRONT HUB: DUO Brand R2, fully sealed, 20mm thru-axle
- REAR HUB: DUO Brand R2, fully sealed, 15mm thru-axle, 16-tooth cassette with 120 engagement points
- TIRES: 24x1.75” Maxxis DTH
- SEAT: BOX Echelon 1-piece seat/post combo
- SEAT POST: Integrated, 27.2mm, alloy
- SEAT POST CLAMP: Promax quick-release