- Aftermarket DK Professional frame
- BOX Carbon forks
- 20mm front thru-axle and 15mm rear thru-axle for a stiffer feel
- Sun Envy rims with 120 point engagement rear cassette
The DK Professional Expert XL is the professional level race ride from DK; made for the podium!
No expense spared on the DK Professional race bike, with high end parts from DK, BOX, Promax and Sun, including the aftermarket DK Professional frame.
You would be flat out building a bike like this for double the cost of the DK Professional Expert XL 2019 model.
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 20.25"
- CHAIN STAY LENGTH: 14.25"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 73º
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 69º
- DK Professional frame, airformed 6061 Alloy
- Box X² Carbon forks, 20mm dropout
- 100% Chromoly handlebars, 6.5" rise
- DK CNC machined alloy top load stem, 50mm reach
- DK Tsuka lock on grips
- Sealed integrated headset
- KMC Z810 Chain, 3/32"
- 2pc Forged alloy cranks, 170mm length
- 44t Alloy chainring, 5-bolt
- 24mm Outboard euro sealed BB
- Promax V Point short brake lever w/grip lock
- Promax Linear V-brakes w/ Airflow pads
- DK Blender Platform PC pedals
- BOX Echelon 1-piece seat/post combo, 27.2mm post diameter
- Promax quick-release alloy seat clamp
- Sun Envy double wall rims, 36h
- DK Sealed front hub, 20mm thru-axle
- DK Sealed cassette hub, 120 point engagement, 15mm thru-axle, 16t cog
- Maxxis DTH high pressure tires, 20 x 1.5"