DK doesn't forget the bigger rider! For those who need the feel of a bigger bike, the DK Sprinter Cruiser provides! Bigger 24" wheels are coupled with all the features you'd expect from DK; an outboard BB with 2-piece cranks, sealed bearing, double walled wheels, DK's 6061 alloy race frame and strong chromoly forks and bars.
The DK Sprinter cruiser 24" bike won't break the bank, but might help you break some records down the local track.
- HEAD ANGLE: 73˚
- SEAT ANGLE: 72˚
- TOP TUBE: 21.75"
- CHAINSTAY: 15.25"
PLEASE NOTE: Recommended for BMX Racing only.
SIZING: To suit riders 175cm and taller.
- 6061 Alloy frame with 3D dropouts & integrated headset
- 1-1/8" 100% 4130 fork with tapered legs
- Chromoly 6.5" rise handlebars
- Alloy top load stem with 50mm length
- 175mm Forged alloy 2 piece crank
- Sealed Outboard Euro BB 24mm
- DK Blender PC pedals
- 40t chain ring, 4 bolt alloy
- KMC Z-610 3/32"
- DK Sealed alloy front hub with 3/8"axle, 36h
- DK sealed alloy cassette hub with 3/8'' axle, 36h, 17t cog
- 36 hole Alloy Double wall 24" rims
- Pro linear brakes with alloy lever
- Arisun XLR8 24 x 1.75" tires
- DK Tsuka grips with press in barend
- DK pro seat/post combo, 27.2mm
- Weight: 10.20kg