The 2020 DK Sprinter Expert BMX bike is a gate snapping, head turning, podium stealing machine!
Featuring size appropriate bars, cranks and frame, lined up with a sealed bearing, double walled wheelset on DK's 6061 alloy race frame, the DK Sprinter expert is race ready.
Finished in a head turning silver that will help you take home the gold.
All in all, a super fast, high quality race bike that won't break the bank, but might help you break some records down the local track.
- HEAD ANGLE: 73˚
- SEAT ANGLE: 69˚
- TOP TUBE: 19.5"
- CHAINSTAY: 14.25"
PLEASE NOTE: Recommended for BMX Racing only.
SIZING: To suit riders 155 - 160cm tall
- 6061 Alloy frame with 3D dropouts & integrated headset
- 1-1/8" 100% 4130 fork with tapered legs
- Chromoly 6.5" x 28" handlebars, 11° back 2° up with welded crossbar
- Alloy top load stem with 40mm length
- 165mm Alloy 3-pc crank,
- Sealed square taper BB
- DK Blender PC pedals
- 39t chain ring, 5 bolt alloy
- DK Sealed alloy front hub with 3/8"axle, 36h
- DK sealed alloy cassette hub with 3/8'' axle, 36h, 15t cog
- 36 hole Alloy Double wall rims
- Pro linear brakes with alloy lever
- Arisun XLR8 1 3/8" tires
- DK Tsuka grips with press in barend
- DK pro seat/post combo, 27.2mm
- Weight: 8.39kg