Wow! The 2020 DK Sprinter Junior race bike is something else - amazing looks and value yet again for the 2020 season.
The Sprinter Junior provides a seriously light alloy frame, coupled with chromoly forks, double walled rims and sealed bearings throughout, all on size specific junior size parts.
PLEASE NOTE: Recommended for BMX Racing only.
TOP TUBE: 18.25"
HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 73 degrees
SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 70 degrees
Rider Weight: 27 - 45kg
Rider Height: 129cm - 147cm
- 6061 Alloy frame with 3D dropouts & 1" integrated headset
- 1" 100% 4130 fork with tapered legs
- Alloy 5.2" rise bars, 12 back 4 degree up with welded crossbar
- Alloy 1'' front load stem with 30mm offset
- 155mm Alloy 3-piece crank
- 37t Alloy 5-bolt chain ring
- 36 hole sealed alloy front hub with 3/8"axle
- 36 hole sealed alloy cassette hub with 3/8'' axle, 14t cog
- Sealed euro BB
- 36 hole Alloy Double wall rims
- Junior alloy platform pedals
- Arius XLR8 20" x 1 3/8" Tires
- Radius Junior linear brakes with alloy lever
- DK Mini grips
- DK padded mini seat/post combo
- Weight: 7.75kg / 17.1lbs