Finally, an epic Pro XL race bike that doesn't break the bank. The DK Sprinter Pro XL BMX bike features a 21" top tube length with size appropriate bars, outboard BB with 2-piec cranks, lined up with a sealed bearing, double walled wheelset on DK's 6061 alloy race frame.
The DK Sprinter BMX race bike series are super fast, high quality race bikes that won't break the bank, but might help you break some records down the local track.
Set em up!
- HEAD ANGLE: 74˚
- SEAT ANGLE: 72˚
- TOP TUBE: 21"
- CHAINSTAY: 14.8"
PLEASE NOTE: Recommended for BMX Racing only.
SIZING: To suit riders 170 - 185cm tall
- 6061 Alloy frame with 3D dropouts & integrated headset
- 1-1/8" 100% 4130 fork with tapered legs
- Chromoly 8.5" rise handlebars
- Alloy top load stem with 50mm length
- 175mm Forged alloy 2 piece crank
- Sealed Outboard Euro BB 24mm
- DK Blender PC pedals
- 44t chain ring, 4 bolt alloy
- KMC Z-610 3/32"
- DK Sealed alloy front hub with 3/8"axle, 36h
- DK sealed alloy cassette hub with 3/8'' axle, 36h, 16t cog
- 36 hole Alloy Double wall rims
- Pro linear brakes with alloy lever
- Arisun XLR8 1.95" front tire
- Arisun XLR8 1.75" rear tire
- DK Tsuka grips with press in barend
- DK pro seat/post combo, 27.2mm
- Weight: 10.20kg