The DK Swift Junior in gloss black looks tough and fast for a first BMX race bike! With unbeatable value for money, the DK Swift race bike allows for the perfect entrance in the world of BMX racing.
The DK Swift Junior is perfect for youngsters that are looking to rip around the track.
With lightweight, size appropriate parts make the fit even better.
Get into BMX racing properly with a race-specific BMX bike from DK!
TOP TUBE: 18.25"
HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 73 degrees
SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 70 degrees
Rider Weight: 27 - 45kg
Rider Height: 129cm - 147cm
PLEASE NOTE: Recommended for BMX Racing only.
- 6061 Alloy frame w/weld on brake posts and Euro BB
- Hi-Ten Steel 1" threadless forks w/ tapered legs
- Hi-Ten Steel handlebars, 5.2" rise x 23" wide, 12° backsweep, 4° upsweep
- DK Mini grips
- Alloy front load stem, 1" clamp, 30mm reach
- 1" threadless press-in style headset
- Alloy mini brake lever
- Alloy mini Linear brakes
- 155mm 3pc alloy cranks
- Euro BB
- Junior PC Platform pedals
- 42T Steel sprocket
- 16T freewheel
- KMC 1/2" x 1/8" chain
- 36h Alloy single wall rims
- 36h Looseball Alloy hubs w/3/8 axle
- 14G spokes
- Mini combo seat 22.2mm
- Arisun XLR8 20x1-1/8