DK has got the youngsters sorted out on the track. For 2017, the DK Swift is setup to allow for a great start in BMX racing! Great sized, lightweight parts with a 6061 alloy frame, finished in an awesome high gloss green!
The Micro is the smallest offering, suitable for very young rider looking to get into BMX.
Rider Weight: 20 - 35kg
Rider Height: 116cm - 132cm
TOP TUBE: 16.5"
HEAD TUBE: 72°
SEAT TUBE: 70°
PLEASE NOTE: Recommended for BMX Racing only.
- 6061 Alloy frame w/weld on brake posts and Euro BB
- Hi-Ten Steel 1" threadless forks w/ tapered legs
- Hi-Ten Steel handlebars, 2" rise x 22" wide, 13° backsweep, 4° upsweep
- DK Mini grips
- Alloy front load stem, 1" clamp, 30mm reach
- 1" threadless press-in style headset
- Alloy mini brake lever
- Alloy mini Linear brakes
- 130mm 3pc alloy cranks
- Euro BB
- Junior PC Platform pedals
- 36T Steel sprocket
- 14T freewheel
- KMC 1/2" x 1/8" chain
- 36h Alloy single wall rims
- 36h Looseball Alloy hubs w/3/8 axle
- 14G spokes
- Mini combo seat 22.2mm
- Arisun XLR8 20x1-1/8