For the smallest rider looking to take to the track for the first time, DK Swift Micro is the BMX racing bike they want to be on.
Small 18" wheels with short cranks is perfect. Lightweight parts and a 6061 alloy frame keep the DK Swift Micro BMX bike feeling great underfoot and allows for real acceleration.
Rider Weight: 23 - 39kg
Rider Height: 112cm - 134cm
TOP TUBE: 16.25"
HEAD TUBE: 72°
SEAT TUBE: 70°
PLEASE NOTE: Recommended for BMX Racing only.
- 6061 Alloy frame w/weld on brake posts and Euro BB
- Hi-Ten Steel 1" threadless forks w/ tapered legs
- Hi-Ten Steel handlebars, 2" rise
- DK Mini grips
- Alloy front load stem, 1" clamp, 30mm reach
- 1" threadless press-in style headset
- Alloy mini brake lever
- Alloy mini Linear brakes
- 120mm 3pc alloy cranks
- Euro BB
- Junior PC Platform pedals
- 36T Steel sprocket, 5 bolt
- 16T freewheel
- KMC 1/2" x 1/8" chain
- 28h Alloy single wall rims
- 28h Looseball Alloy hubs w/3/8 axle
- 14G spokes
- Mini combo seat 22.2mm
- Vee Speedster 18 x 1-1/8" tires