Think Sean Burns and you'll know he is nothing short of a full-throttle rockstar on a BMX. His riding is gnarly and punk as it gets. When he approached Eclat BMX with his idea for a signature grip, he had a firm idea in mind. Started with a tip of the hat to his love of punk rock, his signature grip is based on a studded belt. It's not all looks though, the Eclat Burns grips feel firm, but are soft and wear in really nicely.
The thin diameter is a nice touch and gives you a great 'feel' for your bike.
- Price is for a pair
- 155mm length
- 29mm diameter
- Soft and durable VEX K Krayton rubber
- Comes with a pair of Cork V2 barends
- Designed in conjunction with Sean Burns
- Non-parallel shape designed for hand comfort
- Subtle contact areas for control, flange removal marking