Felix Prangenberg might be known for the beating he puts on street spots everywhere, but that doesn't mean that you'll find his new signature Eclat Creature tire to be a slick, soft tire that can only handle street riding.
Felix is a lover of all types of riding, so his Eclat Creature tire doesn't just cater to his favoured style of riding - but will be a favourite for your style too - thanks to a beautiful tread pattern that grips like all heck, but is smooth enough to feel fast, no matter the terrain.
Not only have Eclat created an epic tread for their latest BMX tire, but they have teamed up with Maxxis to create one of the most technologically advanced tires on the market.
- Price is for one tire
- Material: 120 TPI casing, wire bead
- Size: 20 x 2.40″ (62mm on a Eclat Bondi Rim)
- Colour: Full black
- Felix Prangenberg signature tire
- Highest quality 120tpi tire casing for unrivalled strength and durability
- Multi contoured tread design with x2 stages of knurling for surface adaptive grip
- Perfect balance between strength and weight
- Special puncture-proof layer for increased durability and protection
- Dual-compound construction for grip and tire longevity
- Re-enforced sidewall layer for protection against grind damage
- Manufactured by leading tire manufacturers Maxxis tires
- Weight: 726g / 26.8oz