Taking over from the Slattery stem, is the Eclat Metra stem. With a reasonable rise and good length, with the shark tooth clamping system for unmatched grip, the Eclat Metra stem is a great choice - and has become the choice of BMX stem for Back Bone co-owner Tyson Jones-Peni.
Note: Now available in an OS size to suit oversized bars with 25.4mm clamping area (regular BMX handlebars are 22.2mm).
- 6061-T6 alloy, cold forged with CNC finish
- 51mm reach
- 30mm rise
- 33mm stack height
- To suit 1-1/8“ fork steerers
- Larger head bolts
- Extremely strong top load stem
- Wider faceplate and STC (Shark Tooth Clamping) system for unmatched grip
- Offset rear for better clamping
- Countersunk cap for a clean look
- Weight: 354 grams