Here they are, and finally; the Eclat Seeker pedals provide a higher end, plastic BMX pedal.
Sealed bearings and bushings are found in the Eclat Seeker pedals for a few reasons:
- This allows for a larger, thicker axle, which means a stronger pedal that is less likely to bend or snap.
- The bushing and bearing setup allows for a lower profile pedal while still making the axle strong
- It's smoother
- Replaceable bearings/pedal body
Add all that, to a huge platform to catch tailwhips and you're picking up an amazing set of pedals with the Eclat Seekers.
- Price is for a pair
- Material: injection molded nylon/fibreglass
- Size: 9/16" (suits 3-piece cranks only)
- Bearings: loose ball
- Knurled top surface
- Replaceable pins on one side to improve pedal life
- Super strong crmo spindle
- Slim lightweight design
- Weight: 389 grams (per pair)