Want to know more about what makes up the Eclat Seismic cassette hub? Watch our Eclat Seismic hub review on instagram now!
The next evolution in cassette hubs is here! The Eclat Seismic cassette hub utilises a completely new system that replaces the pawl and spring mechanism that is seen in most all BMX cassette hubs.
With Eclat's TCS (Tooth Coupling System), the Seismic rear hub uses coupled toothed ratchet rings inside the hub and the driver. The two rings are pushed together with a special spring design, allowing the hub to transfer power in one direction, and “freewheel” in the other.
With a more simple design, the Eclat Seismic hub offers a much stronger internal mechanism, which doesn’t fail - even after years of heavy use. No more skipping, slipping or popping, you can really crank this thing as hard you want and it’s not going to fail. Even after years of heavy use, the Eclat Seismic cassette hub is designed to keep going on and on.
Want the matching front hub? Then choose the Eclat Seismic front hub for sale here.
- Material: 6061-T6 alloy hub-shell
- Axle: 14mm hollow bore, male axle, hardened heat-treated crmo
- Bearings: 3 high-quality bearing driver, high-performance durable bearings in hub shell.
- Driver durable and dependable 3 high-quality bearing driver with c-clip for longevity
- Revolutionary Cassette hub using the patented TCS internal system low weight, low maintenance hub with super durable internals
- RHD or LHD available
- Allen key inner axle for easy maintenance
- Includes eclat Viper and Gong nylon-fibreglass hubguards
- NEW Eclat Chromoly axle nuts
- Weight: 467 grams