Eclat's new Storm Fork, the end result of Eclat putting in over 2 years of extensive R&D so they can make the strongest BMX fork possible. Tubing thickness, material spec and Eclat's own heat-treatment process means these forks are strong enough to be given Eclat's lifetime warranty.
- Full liquid post heat-treated seamless 4130 crmo
- Fully CNC’d 170mm length steerer
- Butted fork blades mechanically formed fork leg, integrated crown race designed for integrated 45° headsets
- CNC machined laser cut 5mm thick dropout, heat-treated 4130 CRMO, 3/8″ (10mm)
- 30mm dropout offset
- M24 thread fork top bolt, 7075-T6 alloy
- Weight: 1.015kg / 2.24lbs