The Eclat Storm Fork, the end result of Eclat putting in over 2 years of extensive R&D so they can make the strongest BMX fork possible. Tubing thickness, material spec and Eclat's own heat-treatment process means the Eclat Storm forks are strong enough to be given Eclat's lifetime warranty.
The Eclat Storm forks are offered in two different dropout offsets. For a steeper, more technical street fork, choose the 25mm option. For a more traditional steering offset, choose the 30mm offset.
Searching for an extra light version of the Eclat Storm forks? Try the Eclat Storm XLT forks.
- Full liquid post heat-treated seamless 4130 crmo
- Fully CNC’d 170mm length steerer
- Butted fork blades mechanically formed fork leg
- Integrated crown race designed for integrated 45° headsets
- CNC machined laser cut 5mm thick dropout, heat-treated 4130 CRMO
- 3/8″ (10mm) dropout
- 25 and 30mm dropout offset
- M24 thread fork top bolt, 7075-T6 alloy
- Weight: 1.015kg / 2.24lbs