Eclat's Storm XLT forks are the extra lightweight version of the proven Eclat Storm forks, with slimmed down fork legs.
Still coming with Eclat's lifetime warranty means that the Eclat Storm XLT forks are still trustworthy, but removes excess weight.
- Full liquid post heat-treated seamless 4130 crmo
- Fully CNC’d 170mm length steerer
- Butted fork blades
- Mechanically formed fork leg
- Integrated crown race designed for integrated 45° headsets
- 1-piece hydroformed fork legs for increased strength
- CNC machined laser cut 5mm thick dropout, heat-treated 4130 CRMO
- 3/8″ (10mm) dropout
- 24 and 28mm dropout offset
- M24 thread fork top bolt, 7075-T6 alloy
- Weight: 898 grams / 1.98lbs