Grind wiz street maniac JJ Palmere has his own signature Fiend BMX frame from Fiend for good reason.
Just like everything Fiend makes, the Palmere frame is well thought out & provides one heck of a tough base for a bike that's at home in the streets.
Great geometry, a BB shell that is curved for crooked grinds, oval tubing on the down tube for strength against grinds gone bad & plenty more features throughout.
Finished in a translucent 'Blueberry' blue!
- No brake mounts
- Available in 21" top tube length
- 13.5″ slammed chainstay length
- 11.5″ BB Height
- Standover: 9″ on 21″ (Center of BB to Center of TT)
- 75° Headtube Angle
- 71° Seattube Angle
- Full seamless 4130 chromoly construction
- Heat-treated head tube and BB shell
- Integrated post clamp
- Round to oval downtube
- Round to oval tapered seat stays
- Tapered single bend chain stays for added tire clearance
- Minimal top and down tube gussets
- Invest cast top tube gusset with Fiend Phillies logo
- Weight: 4.62lb / 2.09kg (20.75″)