The Fiend Type O XL BMX bike is built with all of the features of the Fiend Type O, but catering to a taller rider with a 21" top tube length.
The whole Fiend BMX bike range comes with everything you'd want for modern day shredding. Packed with great parts and sealed bearings where it counts, the Fiend Type O XL is built street influenced but you'll enjoy any type of riding.
The Fiend Type O XL 2019 model is finished with a gloss grey frame and matching grey rubber, sick graphics. One styled out ride.
- Street influenced frame geometry and 21" top tube
- Tubular CRMO cranks with Sealed Mid BB
- Mission sealed cassette hub
- Mission parts throughout
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 21"
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 12.75"
- STAND OVER HEIGHT: 9"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 75°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- BB HEIGHT: 11.625"
- Embryo frame with CRMO TT and DT
- Embryo forks with CRMO steer & tapered legs
- Integrated headset
- Fiend Crown stem, 52mm reach
- Embryo 1020 Hi-Ten handlebars, 9” rise
- Fiend Team flangeless grips
- Mission Cease brakes
- Mission Captive linear cable
- Mission 3-piece 165mm cranks
- Sealed Mid BB
- 25t Fiend sprocket
- Mission nylon pedals
- Mission X7 single wall rims, 36h
- Mission Deploy looseball front hub
- Mission sealed cassette w/9t sealed driver,
- Innova 2.40” tires
- Fiend Type O seat/post combo
- Weight: 12.29kg / 27.1lbs