The Fit 22" BMX bike is here for 2019!
We know that some BMXers are just too tall to be on a conventional 20 inch BMX and that's why we're unbelievably stoked to have the FIT Twenty Two on the floor.
We've had our eye on the 22 inch BMX bike for a while - heck, we even built up the first 22 inch S&M custom bike in Australia just to have on the floor.
There are tall riders, ex-MTBers and trail riders that are starting to feel squished on the 20 inch, and this is where the Fit Twenty Two BMX bike steps in.
This bike feels like a 20 inch, just bigger. It definitely doesn't feel like a cruiser! We even have one of our Back Bone lifers Raine Turnbull running a 22 inch BMX now and he's never turning back.
The Fit Twenty Two is a high end BMX bike and will have you rolling strong.FEATURES:
- 22" wheelset, with relative geometry to suit a taller rider
- Sealed bearing hubset with aftermarket Revenge rims
- Fitbikeco. aftermarket parts throughout
- Chromoly frame
- S&M aftermarket parts
- TOP TUBE: 22.125"
- HEAD ANGLE: 74.5°
- SEAT ANGLE: 71°
- CHAINSTAY: 14.11″
- BB HEIGHT: 12.25″
- STANDOVER: 9″
- 100% CRMO frame, removable brake mounts
- CRMO forks, Tapered legs, 1-pc steerer tube 172mm length, 33mm offset
- 2 Piece CRMO Handlebars, 9.25” X 30”
- Fitbikeco. Top Load stem
- Fitbikeco. Long Tech grips w/ Flange
- Integrated 45°/45° Sealed headset
- Alloy 990 U-Brake, Soft Compound Pads
- Alloy Hinged Brake Lever
- Slic brake cable
- S&M Pivotal Kevlar seat
- 320mm Pivotal post
- Quick release seat clamp
- Indented CRMO 175mm, 8 Spline cranks
- Sealed Bearing MID BB
- Fitbikeco Aluminium KEY sprocket, 25t
- Fitbikeco MAC Alloy pedals
- KMC Z410HX Chain
- Alloy Sealed front hub, 3/8″ Axle
- 22″ Revenge OEM rims, 36h
- Alloy Cassette hub, 9t driver
- 2.25" S&M Speedball tires, 110 PSI
- Weight: 28.75 LBS / 13.04 KG