Fit Shiv V3 forks are slim, tapered leg forks that look awesome. These forks ruled the BMX scene when the V1 versions were released back in the day, since then they have become even more refined.
- Seamless Swaged Fork legs (No Welded Cap)
- Investment Cast dropouts
- 1 Piece CNC-Machined 4130 CRMO
- 166mm Steerer length
- Top Cap is M24 X 1.5 Thread
- 6mm Allen Slot
- 25mm offset
- Weight: 1.02kg / 2.25lb
- Using left and right specific investment cast dropouts instead of traditional CRMO plate has eliminated the weld gap on the inside of the dropouts, and were able to thicken up the drops toward the top making a much stronger dropout/leg connection.
- Seamless, swaged legs provide more strength than welded or fused caps-especially if pegs are installed. The ends of these legs are formed, not capped and welded so there is nothing to fracture.
- A longer 166mm CNC’d steerer tube with increased wall thicknesses wherever possible - 24mm x 1.5 compression cap with integrated race
- Tapered and butted legs provide tons of strength, crown weld surface, and peg clearance
- Post weld 4Q Baked heat-treatment