- Street aesthetic and geometry
- Short 165mm cranks for peg clearance and strength
- 25/9 gearing with sealed front and rear hubs
- Fit aftermarket parts
- 4-piece bars
- 4 x Pegs and removable brake mounts
The Fit STR 2021 bike is a budding street rider's dream.
Kitted out specifically for BMX street riding, The 2021 Fit STR has amazingly responsive frame geometry, with one of the shortest chainstay lengths of any BMX bike at 12.6".
Built with 4-piece bars, strong street-wise parts and four pegs, the Fit STR 2021 bike is ready to grind.
Note: The Fit STR is pictured without brakes, but comes fitted with brakes as standard.
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 20.5"
- HEAD ANGLE: 75.5°
- SEAT ANGLE: 71°
- CHAINSTAY: 12.6"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.8"
- STANDOVER: 8.8"
- CRMO front triangle frame, removable seatstay 990 mounts
- CRMO steerer forks with 25mm offset
- 4 Piece bars, 9” X 29”
- Fitbikeco. top load stem
- Fitbikeco. Crossfit grips
- Integrated 45°/45° Sealed headset
- Alloy 990 U-Brake w/more tire clearance
- Alloy hinged brake lever
- Slic brake cable
- Fitbikeco Barstool Pivotal Seat
- CRMO tubular 165mm, 8 Spline cranks
- Sealed Bearing Mid BB
- Fitbikeco. Key sprocket, 25t
- Fit MACK pedals
- KMC Z410HX chain
- Alloy Sealed Front Hub, 3/8″ Axle
- Alloy Sealed Cassette Hub, 9t driver
- Fitbikeco. SW1 36h rims
- Fitbikeco. F/U 2.4" tires, 65 PSI
- 4 x 100mm metal pegs
- Weight: 27.7lbs / 12.56kg