Perfect for a younger rider, Flybikes has done it again with the Electron complete.
Featuring Trebol & FlyBikes parts throughout, the Electron is the perfect bike for a smaller rider, with responsive parts throughout.
The Aquamarine colour option is amazing! Flat black parts top it off.
- Fly aftermarket parts throughout
- Sealed bearing Trebol cassette hub with Trebol rims
- Modern, responsive all-round geometry
- Left hand drive
- 20.5" top tube
- HEAD ANGLE: 75°
- SEAT ANGLE: 71°
- TOP TUBE: 20.5"
- CHAINSTAY: 13.2"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.75"
- STANDOVER: 8.5"
- Frame: CRMO and 1020 Hi-Ten construction
- Forks: CRMO steerer, 1020 Hi-Ten legs, 30mm offset
- Bars: 1020 Hi-Ten, 8.25" rise 28" width
- Grips: Flybikes Roey
- Headset: Integrated sealed bearing
- Stem: Trebol top load stem
- Brakes: Flybikes Manual Springhanger
- Brake Lever: Alloy
- Cranks: Tubular 3-piece CRMO, 175mm
- BB: Mid, sealed bearing
- Sprocket: Trebol 25t, Alloy
- Pedals: Flybikes Ruben graphite
- Chain: 410 type
- Front Hub: Alloy, loose ball, 10mm axle
- Rear Hub: Trebol bueno cassette hub OR Trebol freecoaster hub, sealed bearing, 14mm axle, 9t driver
- Rims: Trebol, double side wall
- Tyres: Trebol 2.35"
- Seat: Flybikes Electron tripod
- Seat Post: Trebol tripod
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Pegs: Trebol Steel (pair)
- Weight: 11.3kg / 24.9lb