The 2018 Fly Proton is what you need if you want a bike that doesn't compromise. 100% Full Chromoly Frame/Fork/Bars, sealed bearings all over and a bunch of Trebol & Fly parts throughout, the Proton is a high end bike for a cheaper price tag than most.
The finish on this trans orange model makes this without a doubt, one of the nicest bikes in store. Amazing.
Available in a cassette OR freecoaster model to allow for exactly what you want to do!
- Fly aftermarket parts throughout
- Full Chromoly frame/fork/bars
- Your choice of Freecoaster or Cassette hub
- Modern, responsive all-round geometry
- Left hand drive
- 21" top tube
- HEAD ANGLE: 75°
- SEAT ANGLE: 71°
- TOP TUBE: 21"
- CHAINSTAY: 13.2"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.75"
- STANDOVER: 9"
- Frame: Full CRMO, integrated chain tensioners, removable brake mounts
- Forks: Full CRMO, 1-piece steer tube, 32mm offset
- Bars: CRMO, 8.75" rise 29" width
- Grips: Flybikes Devon
- Headset: Integrated sealed bearing
- Stem: Trebol top load stem
- Brakes: Flybikes Manual Springhanger (Removable)
- Brake Lever: Flybikes Manual
- Cranks: Trebol 3-piece CRMO, 175mm
- BB: Mid, sealed bearing
- Sprocket: Trebol 25t, Alloy
- Pedals: Flybikes Ruben graphite
- Chain: 410 type
- Front Hub: Trebol bueno, sealed bearing, female axle
- Rear Hub: Trebol bueno cassette hub OR Trebol freecoaster hub, sealed bearing, 14mm axle, 9t driver
- Rims: Trebol, double wall
- Tyres: Trebol 2.35"
- Seat: Flybikes Atomo tripod
- Seat Post: Flybikes tripod 6061 CNC
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Weight: 11.2kg / 24.6lb